Zinc Spray Galvanizing – 83% Zinc
- Capacity: 450ml
- Item Number: C1-95
- QTY/CTN: 24 PCS
- Application: For proof rust finishing of steel
- Shelf Life: 12 months
Category: Paint & Coating Tags: aerosol paint, anti-corrosion, anti-rust, galvanizing, metal, zinc spray
Zinc Spray Galvanizing - 83%, MOQ of 2,400pcs. Short Lead-time. Long-term anti-corrosion; Formula from Germany; Excellent compatibility with other paint.
A one-pack aerosol paint contains zinc dust, special copolymer resin, and additives. The cured coat has strong adhesion, and total zinc content of 96% of the dry film to achieve long-term protection for steel substrate.
- For proof rust finishing of steel, repairing the zinc galvanizing surface, even replace the zinc galvanizing process if desired.
- Recommended to be a primer and combine with other topcoats especially ZINC-IT-DONE® topcoat can achieve excellent performance.
- Can be a topcoat if desired because of good UV resistance.
- Excellent recoated compatibility but alkyd resin.
- Surfaces must be clean, free of dust, rust, grease, and water.
- Shake the can to mix the contents well (the zinc dust maybe settle).
- Push the nozzle to spray away the surface from 25~30cm.
- After use, turn the can upright down and spray about 3~5 times to clean the nozzle from blockage.
√ Long-term anti-corrosion
√ Formula from Germany
√ Excellent compatibility with other paint
at 25℃, dry film build 50um
after 1 hour
Use only in well-ventilated areas. Wear impervious gloves, protective eyewear, and suitable work clothes when using. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry area. Do not expose to open flame or temperatures above 120℉ (49℃).