Tire Sealer & Inflator
THIS Tire Sealer & Inflator with no jack or tire-change is needed. One step procedure of tires pumping and repairing is finished in seconds. It can also be filled with new tires to prevent unexpected leakage. Non-toxic and odourless. No corrosion and no damage to the tire.
Why Buy This Product?
- Cleans up easily with water
- Non-flammable, non-toxic and non-aerosol
- Works effectively, quick and convenient operation
- Prevents and repairs flats in tubeless tires caused by punctures up to a quarter-inch
- Convenient, for an urgent repair, reduce potential safety hazard in communication.
- All-purpose, suitable for all vacuum tyre.
- Cool down, after adding this material, can reduce the tyre’s temperature 3-5c degrees.
- Repair the tyre in the moment, no extra tools needed.Easy using, no need to dismantle or change a tire when it is punctured, spray it into the tire directly.
- If possible remove object causing puncture.
- Deflate the tyre; Shake the can well before use;
- Screw connecting tube firmly onto tyre valve; Hold the can upright-button uppermost-remove protector cap-press button until tyre appears firm.
- After pumping is finished, disconnect both ends of the tube. Immediately drive 3-5km to allow the sealer to spread in tyre and mend the puncture. Then check and adjust tyre pressure.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of contact with eyes, flush with plenty of water.
- If swallowed do not induce vomiting, call a physician immediately.
- Keep in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
Questions and Answers
1.HOW LONG CAN IT LAST AFTER USE?
This product is only for emergency use. For security, you must find a repair shop for repair the broken tire as soon as possible.
2.HOW BIG OF THE LEAK DIAMETER I CAN REPAIR WITH TIRE INFLATOR & SEALER?
THIS Tire Inflator & Sealer can repairs tread area punctures up to 1/4-inches (6mm) in diameter.
3.HOW LONG DOES THIS PRODUCT TAKE TO FILL THE LEAK?
THIS Tire Inflator & Sealer repair and inflate a flat tire in 15 minutes.
4.IS IT FLAMMABLE?
No, this product is nonflammable.