THIS® Gasoline Treatment helps prevent phase separation and controls moisture and corrosion issues. Its contains stabilizers to keep fuel fresh and an aggressive detergent to remove carbon deposits to improve the performance and reliability of your engine.
- Improves the quality of gas by adding powerful cleaning agents that help fight the accumulation of harmful carbon, gum and varnish deposits in the fuel system that can reduce performance
- Helps save gas by keeping fuel intake system clean
- Helps boost the cleaning performance of gas
- Help fight fuel line freeze by removing water
- One bottle effectively treats for 45 liters gasoline fuel.
- Directly add into fuel tank.
- For best results use every 3000KM.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- COMBUSTIBLE ! Contains Petroleum Distillates.
- Keep away from heat, sparks or open flame. Avoid breathing vapours.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention immediately!
- For eyes or skin contact, flush with water for 15 minutes.
|Type||Cleaner & Wash|
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Model Number||C1-02, C1-02|
|Expiration Date||3 Years|
|Capacity||354Ml diesel injector cleaner|
|Carton Size||315*175*218mm diesel injector cleaner|
|G.W./CTN||5.5KG diesel additive|
|Type||Cleaner & Wash|
|Bottle Material||Plastic Bottle|
Questions and Answers
1.WHERE CAN THE GASOLINE TREATMENT BE CLEANED?
It’s suitable for gasoline vehicles and diesel vehicles. Clean up the gum and carbon fuel injection system.
2.WHY SHOULD I USE GASOLINE TREATMENT?
The engine at work, its interior will form sludge, colloid, carbon, paint and other deposits, such as the replacement of not cleaning oil, although the replacement of the new oil machine can improve the circulation of oil, but whether the oil change more frequently, no matter how high the level of oil, can thoroughly sediment in channel engine clean, harm these sediments still exist, while the new oil will also be polluted.
3.WHERE IS THE GASOLINE TREATMENT ADDED TO?
Add this product to the fuel tank before refueling.
4.WHETHER THE GASOLINE TREATMENT IS SUITABLE FOR GASOLINE AND DIESEL OIL?
No, the product generally not marked is used in gasoline vehicles, the diesel vehicles should be used Diesel Fuel Injector Cleaner.
5.WHETHER THE GASOLINE TREATMENT IS SUITABLE FOR GASOLINE AND DIESEL OIL?
Yes, of course.
6.IS THIS PRODUCT FLAMMABLE?
It is flammable.
7.WHAT IS THE STORAGE TEMPERATURE?
Under 50℃, Keep away from heat, sparks or open flame. Avoid breathing vapors.