|Other Names||paint stripper|
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China|
|Main Raw Material||Paint Remover|
|Usage||Appliance Paint, Boat Paint, Building Coating, Car Paint, Electrical Insulating Varnish, Furniture Paint, Paper Coating, Plastic Coating, Road Marking Paint|
|State||Liquid Coating, Liquid Spray|
|Application||metal parts, machine parts, instruments, etc.|
|Feature||Works in 10 minutes|
|Advance||Non-corrosive to metals surface|
|Can Material||Tin Can|
Why Buy This Product?
- Removes multiple layers
- Professional grade & Fast-acting
- Safe for user, substrate and environment
- Formulated without methylene chloride and is non-carcinogenic
- Non-corrosive to common metals
- A powerful, industrial-strength remover
- Wide range of applications, remove latex and oil-based paint, varnish, lacquer, and more
- Clean the surface without dust and stain; wear gloves.
- Shake the paint remover well before use.
- Spray paint remover directly to the surface.
- Rinsing with water or wipe with cloth. Note: This product will erode some plastics, plexiglass and other materials. Always test an inconspicuous area first when using on unknown material
- KEEP PAINT REMOVER OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN!
- Contains under pressure! Store at room temperature. Do not puncture, incinerate or expose to heat above 55℃.
- Irritation to the skin and eyes, please stand in a ventilated place to avoid contaminating the skin and eyes.
Questions and Answers
Yes, it can. If you unknown the material, always test an inconspicuous area first when using on unknown material.
2. Will this remove paint that is on wood?
Yes. Be sure however do use THIS or other synthetic stripper pads and NOT STEEL WOOL, as the latter may chemically interact with stripper, darkening the wood.
3. Will this work to remove polyurethane from wood but not the stain?
Clean the surface without dust and stain before spray to the object surface. Always test an inconspicuous area first when using on unknown material.
4. What is the recommended temperature range for using this product?
Contains under pressure! Store at room temperature. Do not puncture, incinerate or expose to heat above 55℃. Please use it in dry ventilation place and wear, It’s best to wear gloves and masks.
5. Will this work for bike paint?
Absolutely yes, If you unknown the material, always test an inconspicuous area first when using on unknown material.