Diesel Fuel Treatment, 354 ml
- Capacity: 354 ml
- Item Number: C1-03
- QTY/CTN: 12 PCS
- Color: Colourless
- State: Liquid Additive
- Application: Car Fuel Tank
- Size: L:78 W: 46 H:200 mm (L: Length W: Width H: height)
Diesel Fuel Treatment
THIS® Diesel Fuel Treatment improves the quality of diesel fuel by increasing its cleaning ability, adding lubrication, removing contaminants, fighting corrosion and helping to prevent the fuel from gelling and going bad. It helps maintain diesel engine performance by keeping fuel injectors clean and improving lubricity of diesel fuel.
- Helps fight fuel line freeze and wax gel formation
- Formulated to help prevent deposit build-up in diesel engines
- Helps maintain performance by preventing deposit build-up, corrosion and rust
- Helps maintain diesel engine performance by keeping fuel injectors clean and improving lubricity of diesel fuel
- One bottle effectively treats for 45 liters gasoline fuel.
- Directly add into fuel tank.
- For best results use every 3000KM.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- COMBUSTIBLE ! Contains Petroleum Distillates.
- Keep away from heat, sparks or open flame. Avoid breathing vapours.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention immediately!
- For eyes or skin contact, flush with water for 15 minutes.
|Type||Cleaner & Wash|
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Model Number||C1-03, C1-03|
|Expiration Date||3 Years|
|Capacity||354Ml diesel fuel treatment|
|Carton Size||315*175*218mm diesel fuel treatment|
|Package||Plastic bottle Fuel Additive|
|Type||Cleaner & Wash|
|G.W/CTN||5.5KG diesel fuel additive|
Questions and Answers
1.WHERE THE DIESEL FUEL TREATMENT CAN BE CLEANED?
It’s suitable for gasoline vehicles and diesel vehicles. Clean up the gum and carbon of fuel injection system.
2.WHY SHOULD I USE DIESEL FUEL TREATMENT?
The engine at work, its interior will form sludge, colloid, carbon, paint and other deposits, such as the replacement of not cleaning oil, although the replacement of the new oil machine can improve the circulation of oil, but whether the oil change more frequently, no matter how high the level of oil, can thoroughly sediment in channel engine clean, harm these sediments still exist, while the new oil will also be polluted.
3.WHERE IS THE DIESEL FUEL TREATMENT ADDED TO?
Add this product to the fuel tank before refueling.
4.WHETHER THE DIESEL FUEL TREATMENT IS SUITABLE FOR GASOLINE AND DIESEL OIL?
No, the product generally not marked is used in gasoline vehicles, the diesel vehicles should be used Diesel Fuel Injector Cleaner.
5.WHETHER THE DIESEL FUEL TREATMENT IS SUITABLE FOR GASOLINE AND DIESEL OIL?
Yes, of course.
6.IS THIS PRODUCT FLAMMABLE?
It is flammable.
7.WHAT IS THE STORAGE TEMPERATURE?
Under 50℃, Keep away from heat, sparks or open flame. Avoid breathing vapors.