THIS® Carpet Cleaner is specially formulated to lift and remove tough ground-in dirt & messes left behind by pets. It removes tough pet stains like urine, vomit, and faeces from rugs and carpets.It helps keep stains from reappearing, works on a wide variety of everyday stains, and leaves your carpet soft & fresh smelling.
- Professional-strength cleaning with deep cleaning power to remove staining and odours
- Fast-acting foam quickly breaks down stains
- Dries quickly without leaving behind a sticky residue
- It is perfect for general cleaning or spot and stain removal
- Penetrates and dissolves stains for deep cleaning leaving carpets and upholstery looking and smelling fresh, and feeling like-new
- Dispense: To loosen the ground-in dirt and odours, spray and let the foam deep into the carpet.
- Brush: With the brush, work the foam into the carpet to lift the dirt and odour to the surface.
- Let carpet dry and vacuum away.
|Type||Other, cleaner/engine decreaser|
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China|
|Use||Deep cleaning dirt, Remove Gum and Varnish Inside and Outside|
|Expiration Date||3 years, 3 years|
Questions and Answers
1.CAN I CLEAN MY CLOTH TOP ( NOT CONVERTIBLE) WITH THIS?
Yes, it should be safe. Always test first on a small, inconspicuous area.
2.CAN I USE A WATER CARPET CLEANER VACUUM WITH THIS PRODUCT?
Yes, of course!
3.HOW DO YOU REMOVE THE FOAM AFTER YOU’VE SCRUBBED IT INTO THE CARPET? DO YOU JUST WIPE OFF WITH A DRY TOWEL? DOES IT LEAVE SOME RESIDUE ON THE CARPET?
You can wipe away with a cloth or vacuum off. It will not leave behind residue.
4.WOULD YOU RECOMMEND USING THIS FOR THE INTERIOR ROOF IN A VEHICLE? IF NOT WHAT WILL HAPPEN?
We do not recommend using the headliner. You can use our Foam Cleaner.
5.CAN USE THIS TO CLEAN MY SEAT BELT？
The Carpet Cleaner will be safe to use on your seat belt. Try to not get any of the product inside the buckle or to get the area that you’re cleaning supersaturated.
6.CAN THIS PRODUCT BE USED ON WOOL CARPET?
We would not recommend using Carpet Cleaner on wool carpet. This product was specifically designed for use on automotive carpet and floor mats.