carb & choke cleaner – 450 ml
THIS® Carb & Choke Cleaner Features
Dries quickly and leaves no residue
The powerful blend of low VOC solvents
Quickly removes varnish, gum, and carbon deposits
Removes sludge from the carburetor
and combustion chamber
Safety Attention of Throttle Body Cleaner
Keep away from children
Do not contact the skin for a long time
In case of contact with eyes, flush with a great of water and go to the hospital immediately
Stored in a cool and dry under 50℃ place, and avoid direct sunlight
Keep away from flame, spark, and another kind of ignition
Application Fields of Carburetor Cleaners
Motorcycle Carburetor Cleaner
Throttle Body Cleaner
- Take off the air filter on the carburetor, start the engine, and keep idling.
- Shake well THIS® Carb Choke Cleaner and install the red pipe into blow head.
- Spray (1/3) into the float chamber of the carburetor from the balance hole, this part will flow to clean orifice and oil-way.
- Spray(1/3) into carburetor choke and in-wall.
- Spray the rest into the external carburetor to clean the clay colloid.
- Clean after 5-6km or special maintenance.
Why buy this product?
THIS® Carb Choke Cleaner has excellent penetration of the solubility can penetrate into the complex precision of the internal equipment, thoroughly clean the grease, dirt, and oil on the metal parts surface.
- Helps overcome hard starting, rough idling, stalling, and high exhaust emissions
- Quickly removes deposits from the inside and outside of the carburetor to improve engine performance and fuel economy
- Cleans gum, varnish, and dirt from clogged carburetors and choke valves
- Effectively cleans unpainted metal parts and is quick-drying
1.Will this product has a strong pungent smell?
Because this product is made up of strong solvents and oil formula, so it is normal to have a pungent odor. On the contrary, if this product is odorless, there may be problems.
2.What’s the quality of your Carb & Choke Cleaner?
We have compared with other brands of the same product (oil pollution test). The jar of our product has reached the pressure standard and the internal pressure is in the safe range.
3.How often clean the carbon?
Recommended 3-5km clean the carburetor or choke.
4.What is the effect on the skin?
We suggest not to contact the skin for a long time. In case of contact with eyes, please flush with a great of water and go to the hospital immediately.