Antifreeze – 4L
- Capacity: 4L
- Item Number: C1-39N
- QTY/CTN: 4 PCS
- Color: Green
- State: Liquid Additive
- Application: Car Radiator Model: -45℃/-35℃/-25℃/-15℃
- Size: L: 222 W: 100 H: 285 mm (L: length W: width H: height)
THIS Antifreeze will provide maximum protection against damaging rust and corrosion and will not vaporize, eliminating overheating, boil-over and after-boil while generating very low vapour pressures reducing strain on engine cooling system components.
- For use in all makes and models of cars and light duty trucks
- Blend of premium long-lasting inhibitors provides extended performance
- Prevents corrosion and helps keep cooling system running more efficiently
- Protection against temperature extremes and rust corrosion of all cooling system metals, including aluminum
- Keep today’s sophisticated cooling system running efficiently.
- DRAIN the cooling system to remove loose rust and sediment from the radiator.
- FLUSH the system using a quality product like THIS Radiator Flush to clean the engine block.
- FILL with radiator coolant
* Check fluid level after 1-2 days. If consistency is low, have cooling system checked for leaks.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eye, skin and clothing.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Avoid breathing vapour or mist.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention immediately!
- If inhaled, move to fresh air. Seek medical attention if symptoms persist.
Questions and Answers
1.WHAT IS THE FUNCTION OF THE COOLANT?
Anti-freezing point and boiling point, antifouling, anti-corrosion and anti-rust.
2.HOW OFTEN DO I NEED TO CHANGE THE COOLANT OR ANTIFREEZE?
Frequently, It should be changed about 1-2 years or more than 60 thousand km.
3.IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADD DIFFERENT BRANDS OF ANTIFREEZE TO RADIATOR?
No, it’s necessary to use the same brand of antifreeze. Different brands of antifreeze are used in different metal inhibitors. So it can’t be mixed with different antifreeze. If change another brand of antifreeze, it’s necessary to discharge the old antifreeze and clean with water.
4.WHY Do THE ANTIFREEZE AND COOLANT ADD THE BRIGHT COLORS?
When cleaning the radiator, bright colours can help you know if it is clean, or the radiator is leaking, it can be found more easily.