THIS Octane Booster increases octane rating to stop engine hesitation and knock and ping, while also increasing power and performance. Restores lost horsepower and performance. Antiknock formulation stops engine knock and pings caused by low-quality fuel.
- Improving fuel economy
- Boosting engine power
- Eliminating throttle hesitation
- Reducing engine knocks and pings
- One bottle effectively treats for 45 liters of gasoline fuel.
- Directly add into the fuel tank.
- For best results use every 3000KM.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- COMBUSTIBLE! Contains Petroleum Distillates.
- Keep away from heat, sparks, or open flame. Avoid breathing vapors.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention immediately!
- For eyes or skin contact, flush with water for 15 minutes.
|Type||Cleaner & Wash|
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China|
|Use||Dissolve, Car Fuel Additive|
|Expiration Date||3 years|
|Bottle Color||Black,Red,Yellow,Green,Blue etc.|
Use of Octane Booster
Questions and Answers
1.WHERE THE OCTANE BOOSTER CAN BE CLEANED?
It’s suitable for gasoline vehicles and diesel vehicles. Clean up the gum and carbon of the fuel injection system.
2.WHY SHOULD I USE OCTANE BOOSTER?
The engine at work, its interior will form sludge, colloid, carbon, paint, and other deposits, such as the replacement of not cleaning oil, although the replacement of the new oil machine can improve the circulation of oil, but whether the oil change more frequently, no matter how high the level of oil, can thoroughly sediment in channel engine clean, harm these sediments still exist, while the new oil will also be polluted.
3.WHERE IS THE OCTANE BOOSTER ADDED TO?
Add this product to the fuel tank before refueling.
4.WHETHER THE OCTANE BOOSTER IS SUITABLE FOR GASOLINE AND DIESEL OIL?
No, the product generally not marked is used in gasoline vehicles, the diesel vehicles should be used Diesel Fuel Injector Cleaner.
5.WHETHER THE OCTANE BOOSTER IS SUITABLE FOR GASOLINE AND DIESEL OIL?
Yes, of course.
6.IS THIS PRODUCT FLAMMABLE?
It is flammable.
7.WHAT IS THE STORAGE TEMPERATURE?
Under 50℃, Keep away from heat, sparks, or open flame. Avoid breathing vapors.