Fuel Injector Cleaner
THIS® Fuel Injector Cleaner fights deposit buildup and helps keep fuel injectors and carburetors clean. Without cleaning, deposits can lead to hard starts, lost acceleration, and rough idling. Specifically formulated to maintain clean performance of fuel injectors and carburetors by helping prevent accumulation of deposits.
Material Safety Data Sheet
- Cleans dirty injectors
- Suitable for Common Rail and Direct Injection systems
- Helps clean entire fuel system
- Improves fuel economy
- Reduces black exhaust smoke
- Reduces exhaust emissions
- Protects fuel system against corrosion
- Helps prevent algae formation
- One bottle effectively treats for 45 liters gasoline fuel.
- Directly add into fuel tank.
- For best results use every 3000KM.
- COMBUSTIBLE ! Contains Petroleum Distillates.
- Keep away from heat, sparks or open flame. Avoid breathing vapors.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention immediately!
- For eyes or skin contact, flush with water for 15 minutes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
|Cleaner & Wash
|Place of Origin
|354ml fuel additive
|Improve fuel quality / inhibit oil oxidation
|Plastic bottle fuel treatment
|Car Fuel Additive
Questions and Answers
1.WHERE THE FUEL INJECTOR CLEANER CAN BE CLEANED?
It’s suitable for gasoline vehicles and diesel vehicles. It can clean up the gum and carbon of fuel injection system.
2.WHY SHOULD I USE FUEL INJECTOR CLEANER?
It is very important to clean and maintain your fuel injectors on a regular basis. If you don’t clean them properly, the following problems may happen:
• Unclean or blocked fuel injectors
• Fuel injectors not opening or not closing
• Leaks in the nozzles of fuel injectors
These could happen if unnecessary residue or foreign substances like rust get settled on your injectors. It could also happen when your injectors get over-heated or when your car is not serviced for a long time. In order to avoid all these problems, it is imperative to clean your fuel injection systems regularly.
3.WHERE IS THE FUEL INJECTOR CLEANER ADDED TO?
Add this product to the fuel tank before refueling.
4.WHETHER THE FUEL INJECTOR CLEANER IS SUITABLE FOR GASOLINE AND DIESEL OIL?
No, products that are not specially marked are generally used for gasoline vehicles, while diesel vehicles should use diesel fuel injector cleaner.
5.WHETHER THE FUEL INJECTOR CLEANER IS SUITABLE FOR GASOLINE AND DIESEL OIL?
Yes, of course.
6.IS THIS PRODUCT FLAMMABLE?
It is flammable.
7.WHAT IS THE STORAGE TEMPERATURE?
Below 50 ℃, keep away from heat, sparks or open flames. Avoid breathing vapors.
Get A Quote
Introduce how to do FIY the fi cleaning.