tire foam cleaner-500ml
- Cleans, shines and protects in one step – just spray on
- Intense foam activates on contact floating dirt away without scrubbing
- Conditioners nourish and restore your tire’s deep black look
- Blocking agents protect from harmful elements that can cause cracking and fading.
Why buy this product?
- Provides an extremely high level of shine that dries to the touch
- Nanotechnology combined with Sun-Stop provides protection against the sun’s UVA/UVB rays
- Helps prevent premature fading and cracking of your tire’s sidewalls
- Will not spin-off on to side panels
- No wiping required – Just spray on
- Shake well before use. Apply to wet or dry tires.
- Spray foam 6 inches from tires in a circular and steady sweeping motion. Ensure full, even sidewall coverage.
- Allow drying (5-10 minutes).
For Best Results: First, wash or rinse excessively dirty or muddy tires. Safe for all-wheel surfaces.
Disposal: Offer empty containers for recycling or discard in trash.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only on sidewalls, not treads.
- Avoid overspray on treads, brakes, or floors.
- Do not use on cycle tires. Brake dust and other residues from a tire can spot driveway.
- To avoid, rinse the driveway immediately after use.
- Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate container.
- Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 50°C / 122 F.
1.Need I wipe the tires after spraying?
Do not need to wipe, just wait for its natural air-dry, allow to dry (5-10 minutes).
2.Why can’t I spray out the liquid?
Most of the pressure tank should keep the spray nozzle upright, and the spray angle is not less than 45°.
For Best Results: First wash or rinse excessively dirty or muddy tires.
3.Will it damage or corrode the tires?
This product will not damage or corrode the car tires, but do not spray to the wheels.
4.How often clean the car tires?
Clean once for half a month and one bottle can be used for 2-3 months to prolong the tire service life.