108 (L) x 56 (W) x 225 mm (H) (L: length W: width H: height)
Why buy this product?
THIS Waterless Antifreeze prevents coolant loss, and reduces strain on cooling system components contains no water, effectively eliminating corrosion, and reduces maintenance costs eliminates pre-ignition and engine knock caused by overheating, improving combustion efficiency to deliver more power and improved fuel economy.
- Not vaporize, eliminating overheating, boil-over and after-boil, while generating very low vapor pressures reducing strain on engine cooling system components.
- It contains no oxygen, effectively eliminating corrosion, liner, and cooling pump erosion, resulting in reduced maintenance costs.
- Eliminates pre-ignition and detonation caused by overheating, reducing downtime, improving combustion efficiency, and delivering more power
- Provides low-temperature freeze protection.
- DRAIN the cooling system to remove loose rust and sediment from the radiator.
- FLUSH the system using a quality product like THIS Radiator Flush to clean the engine block.
- FILL with radiator coolant
* Check fluid level after 1-2 days. If consistency is low, have the cooling system checked for leaks.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eye, skin and clothing.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Avoid breathing vapor or mist.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention immediately!
- If inhaled, move to fresh air. Seek medical attention if symptoms persist.
1. WHAT IS THE FUNCTION OF THE COOLANT?
Anti-freezing point and boiling point, anti-fouling, anti-corrosion, and anti-rust.
2. HOW OFTEN DO I NEED TO CHANGE THE COOLANT OR ANTIFREEZE?
Frequently, It should be changed about 1-2 years or more than 60 thousand km.
3. IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADD DIFFERENT BRANDS OF ANTIFREEZE TO RADIATOR?
No, it’s necessary to use the same brand of antifreeze. Different brands of antifreeze are used in different metal inhibitors. So it can’t be mixed with different antifreeze. If you change another brand of antifreeze, it’s necessary to discharge the old antifreeze and clean with water.
4.WHY Do THE ANTIFREEZE AND COOLANT ADD THE BRIGHT COLORS?
When cleaning the radiator, bright colors can help you know if it is clean, or the radiator is leaking, it can be found more easily.