Foam Fire Extinguisher-500ml
Car, Office, House, and etc.
62(D) x 230 mm(H) (D: diameter, H: height)
- Used for home, car, shop, and factory.
- Simple structure, flexible operation, convenient application Fast extinguishing speed, high efficiency.
- Non-Toxic, Environmentally Friendly formula.
- Ideal equipment for use in cars, offices, schools, hotels, restaurant, kitchen, and factory.
- Pull the Pin at the top of the extinguisher. The pin releases a locking mechanism and will allow you to discharge the extinguisher.
- Aim at the base of the fire, not the flames. This is important – in order to put out the fire, you must extinguish the fuel.
- Squeeze the lever slowly. This will release the extinguishing agent in the extinguisher. If the handle is released, the discharge will stop.
- Sweep from side to side. Using a sweeping motion, move the fire extinguisher back and forth until the fire is completely out. Operate the extinguisher from a safe distance, several feet away, and then move towards the fire once it starts to diminish.
- Be sure to read the instructions on your fire extinguisher
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eye, skin, and clothing.
- Can not be used to extinguish the fire of live equipment, otherwise, it will threaten personal safety.
- Store in dry, cool, ventilated place.
- Avoid high temperatures or sunlight directly.
- Remove the dust and clear the nozzle often, keep it unobstructed.persist.
1. WILL THIS WORK ON OIL FIRES?
2. Can the cans be safely stored in my car?
Fire Stop can store in car, but the storage temperature should not above 40℃.
3. WHAT DISTANCE WILL THIS SPRAY?
4. WHAT IS CLASS B C FIRES?
This is easy to find through Google: http://www.brkelectronics.com/faqs/oem/what-do-the-abc-ratings-mean-on-fire-extinguishers
5. DOES THIS ITEM COME WITH A MOUNTING BRACKET?