CARNAUBA wash & wax-500ml
80 mm (L) x 47 mm (W) x 200 mm (H) (L: Length, W: Width H: Height)
Why buy this product?
- Extreme suds all-purpose super foaming shampoo
- Removes grime and dirt safely without stripping wax or sealants
- Special formula to reduce streaking and not leave water spots upon rinsing
- Premium state-of-the-art car wash is not extremely effective but natural and gentle
- Carnauba Wash and Wax is the quick and easy way to clean, shine and protect your paint.
- Easily dissolves and removes stubborn road grime and dirt, all while boosting your existing wax.
- Powerful, ultra-sudsy, biodegradable and pH balanced.
- Safe for all finishes and leaves a brilliant, clean shine.
- Use on a cool car, preferably in the shade.
- Rinse car to remove loose dirt.
- Pour wash concentrate into a bucket and mix with water (use 1 to 500).
- Wash car with a sponge, terry cloth or mitt.
- Rinse car, then dry immediately with a soft, dry terry cloth or chamois.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- EYE IRRITANT. In case of eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water for 15 minutes.
- Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 50°C / 122 F.
- If irritation persists consult a physician. Use with adequate ventilation.
- Avoid eyes and prolonged skin contact.
1. HOW LONG WILL IT LAST? WHEN SHOULD I RE-APPLY THE WAX?
This product is good for 3-4 months! Weather conditions can factor into this. Once you start to see water not beading anymore is a good signal for another application.
2. WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CARNAUBA WAX AND HARD WAX?
The main difference is that Carnauba Wax has stronger polishing agents.
3. CAN THIS BE USED WITH MACHINES TO APPLY?
Yes! THIS Carnauba Wax can be applied by hand or by machine. The cleaning properties of the wax will actually be enhanced by machine application. The resulting level of shine and finish clarity will be superior to hand applications alone.
4. SHOULD I USE THE CARNAUBA SHAMPOO FIRST AND THEN USE THE CARNAUBA WAX?
Carnauba Wax is considered a cleaner Wax because it contains mild polishing agents. While it cleans, it also adds a protective barrier to your vehicle and will give your car a beautiful shine.
5. CAN CARNAUBA SHAMPOO BE USED ON GEL COAT GRP – I.E FIBREGLASS KIT CARS?
Carnauba Shampoo will be safe to use.