What is the DEF/AUS32/AdBlue?
The German Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA) registered the trademark AdBlue for AUS 32.
Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF)
Diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) is an aqueous urea solution. DEF is a consumable in selective catalytic reduction (SCR)
The diesel exhaust fluid(DEF) is standardised as AUS 32 (aqueous urea solution) in ISO 22241.
Must Have For Diesel Engine Truck
- Engine warning when it is low volume and work at 60% of the power
- Engine doesn’t start without the Diesel Exhaust Fluid
- Country regulation under the global environment protection policy
Equivalent To Diesel Usage
- Drive: 100,000 Km/Year
- Fuel: 40L/100Km
- Fuel Density: 0.84 kg/m3
- Usage Amount: 6.5% equivalnet to fuel
Earn $10,000 More Per Month
- Calculating the trucks marketing in your country
- Let us help you to earn $10,000 each month with our products