AD BLUE | DIESEL Exhaust FLUID | AUS 32
Diesel Engine Necessary
- AD Blue
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid
- AUS 32
What is Ad Blue / the DEF / AUS 32?
The German Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA) registered the trademark AdBlue for AUS 32.
Diesel Exhaust Fluid
Diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) is an aqueous urea solution. DEF is a consumable in selective catalytic reduction (SCR)
The diesel exhaust fluid(DEF) is standardised as AUS 32 (aqueous urea solution) in ISO 22241.
Must Have For Diesel Engine Truck
- Engine warning when it is low volume and work at 60% of the power
- Engine doesn’t start without the Diesel Exhaust Fluid
- Country regulation under the global environment protection policy
Equivalent To Diesel Usage
- Drive: 100,000 Km/Year
- Fuel: 40 L/100 Km
- Fuel Density: 0.84 kg/m 3
- Usage Amount: 6.5% equivalent to fuel
Earn $10,000 More Per Month
- Calculating the trucks marketing in your country
- Let us help you to earn $10,000 each month with our products