18K gold Spray paint-300ml
Wood, Metal, Plastic, Rubber Materials and etc.
50 mm (D) x 226 mm (H) (D: diameter, H: height)
Why buy this product?
- THIS® 18K Gold Paint is specially formulated to create an impressively smooth and lustrous professional acid-free finish that strongly resembles metal plating. It is recommended for wood, plastic, ceramic, paper, plaster, glass, metal, wicker and just about, any other type of surface.
- Excellent coverage and adhesion
- Easy and quick spray and minimize loss;
- Fast drying (surface dry time: 10 minutes)
- Excellent protection against rust, impact, UV, etc;
- Glossy or matte finish.
- Super environmental protection
- Clean surface thoroughly, removing all dirt, grease, oil, wax, dust, moisture etc. Cover adjacent areas to protect from spray mist. Use at room temperature up 70°F.
- Shake can vigorously for about 30 seconds before spraying.
- On previously painted surface test spray in a small inconspicuous area.
- Hold the can 15-25 cm from the surface to be sprayed.
- Press spray button firmly with steady even strokes while moving can rapidly back and forth.
- 2 to 3 films with 20-30µm thick are better. Intermittence of 10 minutes between each film is recommended.
- After use, turn can upside down and depress valve button for several seconds to clear valve until only gas emerges so as to prevent clogging
- Keep away from children.
- In case of contact with eyes, please flush with a great of water and go to the hospital immediately
- Store in a cool and dry place, and avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep away from flame, spark, and another kind of ignition.
1. IS THIS GOOD FOR PLASTIC?
Yes. It also can apply to wood, metal, plastic, rubber materials and etc.
2. CAN THIS BE USED TO PAINT GLASS?
Yes, you can use a paint designed for glass.
3. CAN THIS BE USED IN GRAFFITI?
4. IS THIS RAIN AND CAR WASH RESISTANT?
5. WILL THIS COVER RUST?
Yes, it can paint for metal with rust and have been successful.
6. CAN I USE THIS TO PAINT MY REFRIGERATOR?
Yes, make sure you thoroughly clean and scuff up the surface to be painted to ensure good paint adhesion.
7. WILL THEY SHINE ON METALS?
Yes, very shiny.
8. CAN I USE THIS ON ARTS AND CRAFTS FOAM?
Yes, you can.