Motor Flush – 450 ml
- Capacity: 450ml
- Item Number: C1-08
- QTY/CTN: 24 PCS
- Color: Colourless
- State: Liquid Additive
- Application: Automotive Motor
- Size: Tinplate Can D 65 H 155 mm (D: diameter H: height)
THIS® Motor Flush can remove gums, varnish, and sludge from motor internal parts effectively, also guarantee good lubrication, reduce frictional resistance, restore and improve automotive power. THIS Motor Flush can be easily used by car owners or professional technicians before oil changes.
- Effectively remove all kinds of colloid, carbon deposit and other sediment in the engine.
- Guarantee good lubrication, reduce frictional resistance.
- Restore and improve automotive power.
- Start the vehicle and wait until the engine goes to normal temperature.
- Turn off the engine and add this product into the crankcase.
- Run the engine at idle speed for 5-10 minutes to drain the previous engine oil.
- Replace the filter and add the new engine oil.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eye, skin and clothing.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Avoid breathing vapour or mist.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention immediately!
- If inhaled, move to fresh air. Seek medical attention if symptoms persist.
|Type||Cleaner & Wash|
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China|
|Use||Car motor flush|
|Expiration Date||3 Years|
|Can Material||Tinplate Expiration|
|Features||Quickly seeks-out and effectively seals|
Questions and Answers
1.HOW YOU CLEAN THE ENGINE AND WHAT IS THE PROCESS?
Pour contents into crankcase of a warm engine. Start and let run AT IDLE for 15 minutes. Drain oil, replace filter, refill oil. You’ll notice when you clean your drain pan that there are all sorts of black sooty residue that the product removed from your engine.
2.WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO USE THIS?
Cold engine, pour into engine, run for 5 min only, drain immediately, replace oil filter and refill with oil. Depending on how dirty your engine was you may want to replace your oil in a month or so.
3.WILL IT DAMAGE VALVE SEALS?
Sometimes sludge will build up around seals with older engines and actually help to keep oil in, even if the seals are worn. So if you end up doing an engine flush and seals start to leak it may be because your seals were worn and now that the sludge is removed there is no buildup to help the worn out seals retain oil.
4.HOW MANY BOTTLES DO I NEED TO FLUSH OUT FROM THE CAR?
Never more than one.